Saturday, June 7, 2014

Eagle Creek Specter Compression Cube Set

I would like to introduce you to what is quickly becoming my new travel favorite, Eagle Creek's Specter Compression Cube Set.


Part of their Pack-it System, this lightweight piece holds a lot and then zips up to compress the bag just enough to make a difference in your suitcase. It does not let out air and flatten up like the vacuum space bags, which is good as I am not very fond of those. They leave everything too wrinkled but I'll admit they do serve a purpose.

I found this 2 piece set at The Container Store. They are having a luggage sale and I was lured in to their packing demonstration where they showed mostly Eagle Creek products. I love luggage and packing and all of the gadgets that go with it so I was happy to participate. I was rewarded at the end with a $15 Container Store gift card which I happily used on this set, sale price $29.99.

Shown in the photo are all of the clothes I'm taking for my 2 day trip to DC tomorrow! It fits great in my carry on suitcase leaving plenty of room for toiletries, shoes, and laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment